DIY t shirts- iron on letters

I have seen this mean girls style t shirt everywhere lately on instagram, it just keeps popping up!


I love printed t shirts for the summer, so I thought I would attempt to make this myself! This was very simple, and very easy to do.


To make the printed t shirt, you will need the following;
T shirt,
Iron on lettering, (which can be purchased from ebay)
Scissors
An Iron







I originally wanted a plain t shirt, but I saw the vest in Primark for £2.50 and thought I may as well get that as I thought the black lettering would look good against the printed background, I also thought it was a pretty cute vest that would go with most things! And because the vest was so inexpensive it didn't really matter if it didn't work out.


So all you have to do is cut out the lettering, place it on the t shirt and then you just iron over it, you keep the iron over the letter for about 30 seconds, and then leave the lettering to cool down, after which you slowly peel of the backing, and then that it, it really is that simple. The iron on letters come with simple instructions also.

This was the finished product!




Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.